- Textbook: 5th edition of Linear Algebra and its Applications by Lay, Lay and McDonald.
- Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30 - 10:30 in Boyd 632. Additional office hours held by Swapnanil Banerjee (graduate student) on Friday 15:40-16:40 in Boyd 643.
Will be synchronized with webwork.
- Wednesday September 5 in class. Webwork sets ma2 and ma5 (the first two). Sections 1.1-1.7. Solutions to systems of linear equations and linear independence.
- Wednesday October 3 in class. Webwork sets ma4 and ma5.
- Wednesday November 7 in class. Orthogonal projections (part of Webwork set ma7).
- Monday December 3 in class. Chapter 7. Webwork set SA 7.
https://webwork.math.uga.edu/webwork2/Math3300_Petridis_F18/. Username: your UGA myID. Password: your nine digit student 810/811 number. To login off campus you need to use VPN. Webwork FAQ.
- Set ma2 due late on Wednesday August 29.
- Set ma5 due late on Wednesday September 5.
- Set ma3 due late on Wednesday September 19.
- Both sets ma4 and ma6 due late on Wednesday October 3.
- Both sets ma8 and ma10 due late on Wednesday October 17.
- Both sets ma7 and ma9 due late on Wednesday November 14.
- Set SA7 due on Monday December 3.
- Exam 1: Chapter 1 and 2.1-2.3 and 2.5. Date September 19.
- Exam 2: Sections 2.8-2.9, 3.1-3.3, 5.1-5.3. Date October 17.
- Exam 3: Chapters 5 and 6, date November 14.
- Comprehensive final: registrar's page.
Exam related material (please report errors)
Exam 1: Exam 1 information. Exam 1 practice and solutions. Solutions to Exam 1.
Exam 2: Exam 2 information. Exam 2 practice and solutions. Solutions to Exam 2.
Exam 3: Exam 3 information. Exam 3 practice and solutions. Solutions to Exam 3.
Final: Final practice and answers.