A - Attributes
- Explores and illuminates the assignment as thoroughly as possible.
- Razor-sharp, incisive thesis piques the reader’s interest.
- Writer shows clear command of the assignment, thesis, texts, and arguments.
- Writer engages the thesis throughout the essay and provides more than adequate support for the argument at hand.
- Writer engages thoughtfully and sophisticatedly with secondary material used.
- Introduction comes quickly and elegantly to the point, establishing the necessary context for the thesis.