- Ji, P. and Nussbaum, M. (2017). Sharp minimax adaptation over Sobolev ellipsoids in nonparametric testing. Electronic Journal of Statististics, Vol. 11, No. 2, 4515-4562. arXiv.
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2016). Coauthorship and citation networks for statisticians. Annals of Applied Statistics with discussion, Vol. 10, No. 4, 1779-1812. Presented in the AOAS Invited Lecture at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) 2016 in Chicago. Main paper, discussion (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) and rejoinder. Suplementary Materials.
- Ji, P., Jin, J. and Ke, Z. T. (2016). Discussion on "Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals". Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A, 179: 52-53. PDF
- Ji, P. and Zhao, Z. (2014). Rate optimal multiple testing procedure in high dimensional regression. Submitted. arXiv.
- Tang, H. and Ji, P. (2014). (invited and peer reviewed book chapter) Using the statistics program R instead of SPSS to analyze data, in Tools of Chemistry Education Research, Ed. Bunce, D. M. and Cole, R. S., 2014, American Chemical Society and Oxford University Press. PDF
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2012). UPS delivers optimal phase diagram in high dimensional variable selection. Annals of Statistics, Vol. 40, No. 1, 73-103. PDF Supplement of Proofs, Matlab code, and the R package ScreenClean.
- Ji, P. and Nussbaum, M. (2011). Sharp asymptotics for risk bounds in nonparametric testing with uncertainty in error distributions. Manuscript.
- Ji, P. (2012). Selected Topics in Nonparametric Testing and Variable Selection. PhD thesis, Department of Statistical Science, Cornell University.
- Ji, P., Jin, J., Zhang, Q. (2012). ScreenClean: Screen and clean variable selection procedures. R package http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ScreenClean/. Matlab package http://faculty.franklin.uga.edu/psji/sites/faculty.franklin.uga.edu.psj…
- Ji, P., Abdel-Haleem, H., Boerma, H. R. and Li, Z. (2013). ParentOffspring: Conduct parent-offspring test using SNP markers. R package http://cran.us.r-project.org/web/packages/ParentOffspring/index.html