- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2016). Coauthorship and Citation Networks for Statisticians. Annals of Applied Statistics with discussion, Vol. 10, No. 4, 1779-1812. Presented in the AOAS Invited Lecture at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) 2016 in Chicago. arXiv, Euclid and Suplementary Materials.
- Ji, P., Jin, J. and Ke, Z. T. (2016). Discussion on "Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals". Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A, 179: 52-53. Link.
- Ji, P. and Zhao, Z. (2014). Rate Optimal Multiple Testing Procedure in High-dimensional Regression. Submitted. arXiv.
- Tang, H. and Ji, P. (2014). (invited and peer reviewed book chapter) Using the statistics program R instead of SPSS to analyze data, in Tools of Chemistry Education Research, Ed. Bunce, D. M. and Cole, R. S., 2014, American Chemical Society and Oxford University Press. Link.
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2012). UPS Delivers Optimal Phase Diagram in High Dimensional Variable Selection. Annals of Statistics Vol. 40, No. 1, 73-103. arXiv, Euclid, Supplement of Proofs, Matlab code, and the R package ScreenClean.
- Ji, P. and Nussbaum, M. (2011). Sharp Adaptive Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing for Sobolev Ellipsoids. Submitted. arXiv.
- Ji, P. and Nussbaum, M. (2011). Sharp Asymptotics for Risk Bounds in Nonparametric Testing with Uncertainty in Error Distributions. Manuscript.
- Ji, P. (2012). Selected Topics in Nonparametric Testing and Variable Selection. PhD thesis, Department of Statistical Science, Cornell University.
- Ji, P., Jin, J., Zhang, Q. (2012). ScreenClean: Screen and clean variable selection procedures. R package http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ScreenClean/. Matlab package http://faculty.franklin.uga.edu/psji/sites/faculty.franklin.uga.edu.psji...
- Ji, P., Abdel-Haleem, H., Boerma, H. R. and Li, Z. (2013). ParentOffspring: Conduct Parent-Offspring Test using SNP Markers. R package http://cran.us.r-project.org/web/packages/ParentOffspring/index.html